Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello blog world!

I've been busy trying to finish up the website this week, and it's nearing completion! I promise I'll post the link here when it is up and running!

Until then, I'm also writing a post so you can see the updates I made to the photos I gave to the magazine. Because, of course, I'm uber-critical of myself and was sure my photos weren't good enough. :)

I'm also going to be taking several pictures soon! A couple senior sessions coming up...part B of Cara, who I've posted before, and a new one, Jenni! Both girls are great, and I'm excited! Friday is supposed to be gorgeously sunny and almost 70 here in Indiana, so Cara and I are planning on using that day to its full potential! I've also got a family shoot coming up, which is a new one for me, but it is a friend and her family and they are so great and I love them and I'm CRAZY excited about getting to spend the day with them having a good time and catching it on film! And I just got asked to shoot a 1 year old birthday party for one of the most adorable and happy baby boys I've ever had be in my life, my roomie's nephew, Patrick. He's a giggly little chunker and it should be fun, but I have to wait until June for that!

Then there is, of course, the two weddings I'm coordinator of in the end of May and beginning of June. While I'm not the official photographer...just running the show instead :)...I will, of course, have my camera on me, so I'm sure some goodies will turn up from those two events!

And since you're here to see pictures, here's a favorite from a recent walk with my camera...

No comments: