Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birds & Blooms

I went out on a walk today. 70 and sunny and low humidity, how can I resist that kind of Indiana spring?! And on a day off of the real job! I haven't gone through all the photos, but there aren't many, as I was walking with a friend and she wanted to try out the camera. Check out this stunna though! It's a tad blurry, but kinda perfect (to me) anyways. It almost looks fake because the sky was so blue, the buds were so red, and the bird was so yellow! I swear it's not fake and that there is no change to contrast! Just a tad bit of sharpening to try to make the bird look better. :)

2 comments:

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

I agree that the bird needs a little sharpening, too bad you can't do that with an editing program. But yes, it's beautiful, you have all the right settings here, blue, red, yellow!

Dawn said...

Yeah, I'll be going in and toying with it in Photoshop. Hopefully I can make it a little better. :)