Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tons of news!

Lots has been happening in my world as of late. And there are pictures to go with it! :)

In non-picture news, the "real job" gave me a crazy 9 day week recently. There, lucky for you, aren't pictures from that. I have a day on the potential new "real job" tomorrow, so keep fingers crossed. It'll be a great opp for me and the photography business side of my life if I can get it.

In photo news...
I do have Erin+Bryan's pictures almost done...LOVE THEM. Hopefully you (and they) will, too! And they just got married this past weekend, so HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to them!!!

I have a TON of jobs lining up one after another. I just booked my third wedding for next summer and potentially have a couple more heading my way. I have a baby session booked for the end of the year. I also have two family sessions coming up soon so they can get those holiday cards out. On top of that, another engagement session! Exciting! Plus, lucky me, I have a client who wants to do MORE photos now that it's all multi-colored Autumn out....who am I to disagree?

I just took a vacation, however, so I'm feeling much more behind than I normally feel, so emails, you'll be getting answered ASAP! And photos, you'll be getting put into the editing realm again! And, yes, I have vacation photos, too...New York City! I wish I had been able to wander alone and take way more than I did though! But isn't that how all us photographer kids are? :)

So, internet and photo friends, there is a ton on its way toward you, I just didn't want you to think I had forgotten you in the chaos that is my world. :) Happy Autumn! Go out and enjoy some pumpkin patches, corn mazes and hot cider (just remember to take your camera along)!

1 comment:

Anna Mae said...

Congrats on all of the great news and bookings! That is huge! It must be such an exciting time for you. Enjoy it. You deserve all of the success. :)