Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ashley

Thanks to all of you that have ventured over to the Facebook (remember when it was called that?! haha) and fanned me! If you haven't, you should! I often post pictures there first...and more than likely post way more than you see on the blog! And who doesn't love more pictures, more often?! :)

In other news...I did a quicky photo shoot with the fantastic Ashley of Ashley Troyer Events. We'd been playing email and phone tag for a while, and I was so happy to get to finally meet her! And then, not only meet her, but photograph her! She's gorgeous inside and out and I'm excited to get to work with her more. *cross fingers*














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love! the umbrella shots! And that cute umbrella! :)

Dawn you're so talented!!

Ashley at Ashley Troyer Events said...

Thanks Dawn! You're too sweet! It was tons of fun! You're an excellent photographer! Look forward to working with you soon! :)

Tasha said...

Love the umbrella shots! I love props, they always help to bring out a person's true character.