Sunday, August 16, 2009

Patrick: 1 year

Okay, you've waited a week. And after the most tiring week of the "real job" that I've had in a while, I've enjoyed a weekend off that included a trip to Chicago and a Blink-182 concert! Plus I've updated the website AND am updating the blog. All while getting tons of dirty laundry cleaned. :) I think its been a successful weekend, if I do say so myself. But on to the pictures. Patrick. You saw the teaser. The big blue eyes. The blond curls. The adorableness x a million. Here's the rest of my favorites. Eat your heart out. :D But, warning, there are a LOT of pictures...it was too hard to pick just a couple favorites!










With his big brother who is JUST as adorable!




Oh the tongue...*swoon*










Mom with the boys...too adorable for words.






A vote: Color?...


...or Black & White?




Ever try to catch a one year old at the end of a slide and take a picture at the same time? :)




And a smiling face to end the day!

3 comments:

Kat Speyer said...

He's got the best smile. :)

Jenna Cole said...

How could you possibly do black and white with eyes like his? Color! :)

Tasha said...

Yes, I've tried to catch a 1-yr old at the end of the slide and got the shot. It's not easy, but you did an awesome job. The second to last picture of his eye color popping was gorgeous! Well done in catching him in his natural environment.